Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Early Bird



Lately Aidan has been waking up very early. He is practically up an hour before his daddy.

Most of the time, we are not aware of it. One reason is we are fast asleep, another is that he hardly makes any noise. He will be quietly playing with his toys.

Today however he was so cute. When I opened my eyes he was in his crawling position and looking straight into my eyes. His mummy had put him on our bed sometime in the night. Next thing I know we was laughing and rolling. Now, this could be due to the funny way I must have looked at that time. Then again, he is a happy kid. Then he rolled and placed his head on my body and just lay still for a couple of minutes. Then of again he jumped into his mothers ups or was it her armpit.

Anyway, this expression really makes one's day. What a way to start the day yeah!!!!

No comments: